Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Updates and ROW80 Day 3 Check-In


I’ve been busy over the last few days! I’ve been working on a new blog project with Sam from 13 Magickal Moons, and I’m happy to announce that the Ask-A-Witch blog went live yesterday! It’s a place on the web where your spiritual and magickal questions will be answered by practicing Witches. We have a list of questions that we’re working on answering for you, so please keep checking in if you sent a request.

This past weekend, I joined a read-a-thon that Back of the Book Reviews was hosting. It was a blast, and I finished off several new books that I can recommend. I’ll post a couple of reviews later this week!

        

ROW80: I started a new writing challenge in an attempt to finish my latest re-write. I have to admit, I was procrastinating about opening the rough copy of the book. As much as I like the story, right now it’s a mess and I was dreading wading through it all. But I pulled out my printed copy of the beast last night and started whacking away at it with a red felt-tip. The pages I’ve worked on so far are now so red they look like they’ve been sitting on the floor of Eric’s dungeon! I have to admit, though, perhaps the story isn’t quite as messy as I thought.

I will sign off here and get back to work! Good luck, ROW80-ers!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn!

    The pages do appear bloody to start with...but become immaculate as the end of the edits approaches, you'll soon be there!!

    Congrats on all the good books you picked up, several on my list!

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie, thanks for stopping in!
    I'm looking forward to a manuscript in a lighter shade of red soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennie...

    I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're doing great - and Ask a Witch sounds amazing! Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deniz! I'm really trying to get back into the swing with the editing, and I am happy about progress so far.
    Thanks - Ask a Witch has been really fun to get going. And we're already getting plenty of questions too!

    ReplyDelete